0
WHY DO YOU JOIN THE GYM?
What is your reason for going to the gym today? Most of the guys will say to get bigger and the ladies will say to lose some weights or to improve their health. Some people will even say that they don?t know. Those are quite natural answers from both genders. That is because people have different reasons for joining the gym. Some join the gym because they want to increase their strength due to their professions, like a night club’s bouncer. Some of you know what I’m talking about, you know the big guy who picks up and throws you out in case you start acting a fool.. lol.. One thing I want everybody to know is that, there really is a huge difference between weight training and muscle training.
PLAN AHEAD
When you and your friends decide to join a local gym, you don?t make any plans on how you?re going to start training. In most cases, you just go in there and follow whatever you see other members are doing or you just start lifting as much weight as much as you possibly can and eventually start competing with one another to see which one of you can lift the most.   Well, if this is what you?re doing, you’re definitely following the wrong path to muscle definition. People join the gym for many different reasons; some people just want to maintain good health by just participating in aerobic classes or run the treadmills and others may just enjoy being there, just because. If like me you go for muscle training, it will require a lot more than just lifting heavy weights or competing with your friends.


CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FORMS
It?s all about focus. Muscle training is a way to tone and build muscles. During your workout, you have to concentrate on that particular muscle group that you’re working on. Slow down your reps- do them with more deliberation. There was a guy I use train with when I first joined the gym. We lost contact after he moved out of  New York city. I recently ran into him at a party. After we talked for a little while; He said to me “I know I can lift a lot more weights than you, yet you look better than me”. I said, this might have something to do with the fact that you?re doing weight training and I’m doing muscle training. He said, ?I used to see you lift heavy weights all of the times?. I said, ?Yes and I still do,  but I now take my time to make sure that I hit the target muscle group and also make sure that my forms are right. He said he was going to try for a few weeks to see if the routine would work for him. He called me about two months later and thanked me for the information and said to me that he felt and saw the difference. For that moment, it felt great sharing valuable information that works with an old buddy whom I had lost contact with for such  a long time.  One thing that can help you understand and experience the process more is resistance workout.
THE MORE YOU KNOW..

If you or someone you know would like to get some great information about muscle gaining secrets, there are many books which you be can purchased at very low price that can definitely help you achieve your goals. It’s always better to be well informed about any type fitness program that you want to get involved in.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Top